|Individual Grave||Double Grave||Four Grave Lot|
|Per Casket Burial||Per Cremated Remains/Urn||For a Child (Under Age of 4)|
|Weekdays (Monday through Friday)|
|Add $300 Sunday fee|
Flat fee of fifty-five cents (.55) per square inch of surface area.
NOTE: All foundations are required to be at least four inches larger per side than the outside dimensions of the marker.
Example: A marker 12x24 requires a foundation of 16x28 (totaling 448 square inches); 448 sq. in. x .55 cents = total foundation cost of $246.40.
United States Military Veterans: Flat fee of $50.00 with proper documentation.
- To qualify for Resident rates: the deceased must have been a resident or taxpayer in the City at the time of death, or temporarily residing in a nursing facility/hospital or family member’s home receiving care.
- The sale of graves is on a first served basis; Evart will reserve such for 72 hours while the customer finalizes financial arrangements.
- The simultaneous burial of a baby alongside of an adult will be considered as a “single adult burial” in terms of fees
- Forest Hill allows for eight cremains per Grave, unless lot geography dictates fewer
- Number of babies which can be buried per grave to be reviewed on a per case basis
- An overtime fee will be applicable for burials after 3PM